Kitronik Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit
This breakout board allows you to connect additional circuits and hardware to the pins on the edge of the BBC micro:bit. It provides access to a large number of processor pins allowing a lot of extra functionality to be added.
- Provides additional I/O lines, access to buttons A and B, LED matrix outputs and I2C bus
- 21 Pins broken out to a row of solderable pads
- PCB includes a prototyping area with 3V and 0V rows
- Labelled pins and clear straightforward documentation
- Supplied pre-built so no soldering required
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 60x40x12mm