Kitronik Motor Driver Board for the BBC micro:bit – V2
This motor driver board has been designed for use with the micro:bit to drive two motors, making it an ideal tool for designs such as buggies.
- Drive 2 motors with full forward, reverse and stop control
- Terminal blocks for easy connection of motors and inputs
- 4 Inputs (2 analogue and 2 external connections to Buttons A and B as inputs)
- Includes Edge Connector for the micro:bit to slot into
- Provide regulated 3V supply to the micro:bit
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 67x53x18mm