Nvidia Jetson AGX Orin Single Board Computer (SBC)
- A Giant Leap Forward for Robotics and Edge AI: up to 275 TOPS and 8X the performance of NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ in the same compact form-factor, power configurable between 15W and 50W
- New NVIDIA Ampere architecture with 2048 NVIDIA® CUDA® cores and 64 tensor cores, 12-core Arm Cortex-A78AE v8.2 64-bit CPU 3MB L2+6MB L3
- Enable multiple concurrent AI applications: on-board 64GB eMMC, 204 GB/s of memory bandwidth, and 32 GB of DRAM
- Plenty of high speed I/O: 22 lanes of PCIe Gen4, Gigabit Ethernet, 4 XFI interfaces for 10 Gigabit Ethernet, a Display Port, 16 lanes of MIPI CSI-2, USB3.2 interfaces and 40-pin header.
- Include next-generation vision accelerator engine: PVA v2, and multi-standard video encoder & decoder
- Newest Jetpack 5.0 installs Ubuntu 20.04 and support entire NVIDIA JetPack™ and use-case specific software platforms including Isaac for robotics, and Metropolis for smart cities.
- Supported Device Technology: Application Processor and SOC
- RAM Size: 32GB
- USB: 9
- Ethernet: 1
- Operating Systems: Linux
- PC Card Interface: micro SD
- JTAG Support: Yes
- Audio Interfaces: Yes
- Daughter Cards: Yes
Getting Started with Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit
In this video, we’ll show you an overview of the key features, specifications, and components, as well as how to power on and install the latest software.